Sunday, March 02, 2008

Janet Leigh tagged me for a six words memoir meme.

Fragile, broken, haunted. She spills words.

I tag Penelope, Marie,Stacey,Endi, and Soarise.


Here are your instructions:
Write your own six-word memoir.
Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
Tag 5 more blogs with links.
And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

By the way, this is inspired by Ernest Hemingway's famous six word story For Sale: baby shoes, never worn.

9 comments:

Marie said...

Thanks Sara. I will do this during the week.

Anonymous said...

Yours is a great 6-word memoir, Sara. A memoir I'd read more than once and return to time and again..:)

I hope you don't mind that I tagged you; it was the first time ever for me. =:o
I'm not very good at playing tag. Oh, welllll..

writerwoman said...

Doing memes isn't my favorite thing but I did like this one. I've written a six word story before for a writing contest. It really makes you boil down your thoughts to the essential.

Yasmeen Christian said...

How can I be down?

Stacey said...

Good evening Sara thanks for visiting me, I have left you an e-mail as well.
Well done on being awarded E for Excellent=You also had to honour ten other people and I was very pleased and proud that you chose me as one of them :-)

Anonymous said...

Not sure I know what that means, Yasmeen. If you want to do a six word memoir, feel free.

I see from your website you are a children's author. To all my author friends I always recommend

http://www.authorsblogs.com/

Thanks for stopping by.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

That's really lovely!

Anonymous said...

pretty cool.

Unknown said...

Excellent, I will do this soon.